1. The material for the planning of teaching provided by the teacher is enough.
2. In this subject, the activities planned are properly coordinated.
3. The students' work is proportional to the credits of the subject.
4. The teacher prepared, organized and structured well the lessons.
5. The teacher clearly resolved the doubts that the pupils made in lesson.
6. The help received in the tutorials of this teacher is helpful (answer only if you went once).
7. The teacher uses innovative teaching resources to enhance learning.
8. The teacher encourages student participation in lessons.
9. In general, I believe that the teacher is a very good mentor.
For the academic year 2014/2015 not yet have results.