||Welcome to the Santiago Game Theory (SaGaTh) group web site.
Click here for a PowerPoint presentation of our group. Click here for a brief introduction to Game Theory in PowePoint.
- Alonso Meijide, José Mª (University of Santiago de Compostela)
- Álvarez Mozos, Mikel (University of Barcelona)
- Carpente Rodríguez, Mª Luisa (University of A Coruña)
- Casas Méndez, Balbina V. (University of Santiago de Compostela)
- Costa Bouzas, Julián (University of A Coruña)
- Fiestras Janeiro, Mª Gloria (University of Vigo)
- García Jurado, Ignacio (University of A Coruña)
- González Díaz, Julio (University of Santiago de Compostela)
- González Rueda, Ángel Manuel (University of Santiago de Compostela)
- Mosquera Rodríguez, Manuel A. (University of Vigo)
- Sánchez Rodríguez, Mª Estela (University of Vigo)
Lines of Research:
Equilibrium refinements, TU games, power indices, auctions, repeated games, costs assignment, operations research
games, decision theory, social choice...
TUGlab and TUGlabExtended:: The toolbox TUGlab (Transferable Utility Games laboratory) and its extension TUGlabExtended are Matlab sets of scripts that could serve as a helpful complement to the books and other materials used in introductory courses on cooperative game theory.
Ranking Participants in Tournaments
by means of Rating Functions. Game theory applied to chess tournaments.
The SaGaTh's research activity has been financed by Xunta de Galicia, Ministry of Science and Innovation (Government of Spain) and FEDER.